Kamloops is a small city and sometimes you can get bored there. Now I`ll tell you about places to visit with your friends and have a great time during the exciting trip.

So, here is my Top 5:  

1. Kelowna – is a city on Okanagan Lake with a breathtaking view. You just need one day for this trip, as Kelowna is located only 2 hours’ drive from Kamloops. You can rent a car with your friends or there are regular busses going from Kamloops.
  2. Vancouver – is the biggest city in BC. It has a lot of places to visit. This city is very culturally diverse. So, it is a big chance that you may find restaurants and stores with your home food.
  3. Helmcken Falls – is a 141 m (463 ft) waterfall on the Murtle River within Wells Gray Provincial Park in BC.
  4. Sun Peaks resort – provides the perfect mix of ski terrain, winter activities, and amenities. Canada is popular with different winter activities; it is part of Canadian culture.
  5. BC Wildlife Park – is home to nearly 200 animals and 65 different species that are native to British Columbia.

You can add some points to this top, just leave a comment about places where you have already been or would like to visit. Wish you a good trip and have fun!

Hi, my name is Nastya. I moved from Dnipro, Ukraine to Kamloops to enter Thompson Rivers University. During the move, I encountered some difficulties. After solving them, I decided to create my blog where I would talk about my experiences, share my stories, and give useful advice. Sometimes there will be posts here with my friends who also came here from other countries.

I and my friend have already told you how to find housing, where to buy groceries, home-stuff and clothes, and many more interesting things you can find here *link to website*

I think this story, as well as my content, are very informative and entertaining. I find something new and interesting every day, and I hurry to share it with my subscribers. By the way, if you haven’t subscribed to me yet, you are more than welcome to do that. So you don’t miss out new and exciting stories because there are more topics to write about: how to get a job, what documents you need, and how to get them.

And if you’re not moving, but watching my blog, I’m sure you’ll be interested in just learning about life in Canada.

Let me know in the comments what you would like to know more about.

If you have already read my friend’s story, then you know that there is a lot of useful information there.

In her story, she talked about where and how to find an apartment and what kind of difficulties you might face. In the interview, she talked about transportation in Kamloops. What UPASS is about and where to get it. In the video, the topic of budget shopping came up. There she talked about where you can find inexpensive groceries, buy clothes, and useful items for your home. Also, based on that story, you learned that you can travel with pets. So, if you have a fluff, that’s no reason to put your suitcases away for a long time.

The story talks about the main problems a student might face when moving, the main idea being that there is nothing wrong with it and all problems are easily solvable, especially if you know how to do it. That’s why this blog and website was created so that you can learn from other people’s experiences, and when you deal with the same issue, you can overcome it without consequences, and enjoy your stay here. Also, don’t forget to share your experiences as well. You can tell how you got your local license, how you bought a SIM card, or got a job, and thus help someone who is in a similar situation.